Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jackson's Top Five Big Ten Quarterbacks

I can honestly say that coming up with this list was actually a little tougher than I anticipated. The Big Ten has a few quarterbacks who are solid at their position and can not only make a play, but lead their team to victory.

1. Braxton Miller, OSU
2. Devin Gardner, MICH
3. Taylor Martinez, NEB
4. Kain Colter, NU
5. Tre Roberson, IND

I honestly think that there are quite a few ways you could rank the top five quarterbacks in the Big Ten. In my opinion I wouldn't be surprised to see anyone put Braxton Miller, Devin Gardner or Taylor Martinez as the number one QB, and honestly, I wouldn't argue with them. Miller and Martinez are proven to be solid QBs, and Devin Gardner proved he has great abilities at the position as well.

Kain Colter has been an impressive QB at Northwestern, and although Northwestern had a tough schedule this year, I could see him making a difference in a few games.

I have had high hopes for Tre Roberson the past couple of years. He was the first true freshman to start at QB for the Hoosiers. Unfortunately last season in Indiana's game vs UMass, Roberson broke his leg. Indiana fans will be looking for him to make a big difference in their offense this season.

- Jackson McNamara
@jacksonmcnamara
jackson.projectcfb@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment