Saturday, June 15, 2013

Who You See in the National Title Game?

Last week we asked you to chime in on who you think we will see play in this season's National Championship Game. We went over your responses and here are the ones we thought were the best.

Courtney from Florida

You can't overlook how awesome Alabama is. I definitely see them making it to the title game. I also see Georgia making it to the National Championship, although I think they will lose to 'Bama in the SEC Title game.

Mike from Ohio

I have 3 picks. First off Urban Meyer will lead the OSU Buckeyes to another undefeated season and on to the National Championship Game. The other pick is where the question lies. If Louisville  can go undefeated, I see them playing OSU in the title game. But if they stumble then Alabama will take on the Buckeyes in the most awaited game of the decade. 

Ben from Boston

I'm going to go with a couple of off the wall picks here. Tajh Boyd leads the Clemson Tigers to play Teddy Bridgewater and the Louisville Cardinals. Mark it down!

MonikaAndrews from Detroit

I see Michigan shocking the college football world, going undefeated and upsetting Alabama in the National Title Game.

CKW from Knoxville

As much as I would love to see my Vols go to the title game, I think the Texas Longhorns are going to surprise a lot of people and ein the National Championship,  beating Ohio State in the big game.

Thank you to everyone that participated in this topic. Stay tuned for more interactions in our upcoming articles

- Project CFB
@projectcfb
projectcfb@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment